Browse SD files from Internet

Panamakevin

Reaction score
Is there a way to access your Droid's SD card from a web browser on your PC? I know this is probably a huge security risk, but I was thinking how handy that could be, not to mention time saving if you need to shuffle some files around, remove some, add some, but couldn't link your droid via USB to a PC

Reaction score
Scratch dropbox. Install SwiFTP from the market and map your device as a server, its the same thing as using your usb cord for mass storage or pc mode, but wirelessly over wfi. Its amazing. I can access pics and vids of my son off my wifes phone at my pc when she's upstairs/outside etc etc.

OP
P

Panamakevin

Reaction score
I've got dropbox and have been using it for some time, but what I am looking for is the ability to access my SD card (all of it) and dropbox can't do that, great program though...

I'll am checking out the SwiFTP, now if i can just get it to connect...

Reaction score
Google swiftp tutorial, that's what I did, it'll tell you how to map your phone as a network drive

OP
P

Panamakevin

Reaction score
Is there a way to do it other than with wifi? It looks like the proxy server may no longer be in service since the owner has abandoned it... I am looking for a way to do it with the internet not wifi...