broken droid =[

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
this isnt mine i just found it on another forum...poor guy =[ must of been heartbrokend lol
garyl-albums-garyls-pics-picture61-shattered-glass-droid-glf.jpg

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think someone made a posting about that here, I believe this was the guy who ended up leaving it at a bar, and when he came back and found it, that's what it looked like.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:shocked: Holy he L L .... that doesn't seem like it could just 'happen'. Had to be some effort involved in that. LOL

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol yeah basically looks like some iphone followers found it and decided to give it the proper treatment with a bat.

s-one

Reaction score
Lol yeah basically looks like some iphone followers found it and decided to give it the proper treatment with a bat.

Lol! Good one. I've dropped mine before... on a bed but I guess that doesn't count : )

Dan_Droid

Reaction score
I'm envisioning this, except with the Droid instead of the fax machine, and Steve Jobs instead of Ron Livingston.

[video=youtube;wzGWvZAd228]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzGWvZAd228[/video]

NVash

Reaction score
Looks to me like someone was jealous. I honestly dont understand how people leave their stuff lying around like that. When Im in a bar sometimes I notice just how many people leave stuff. One guy left a brand new Blackberry Storm on the bar and went somewhere. I couldnt believe it. Then I had a Dare and it was old but I still wouldnt leave it. My pics, Contacts, txts, everything would be right there for the taking. I couldnt do it. Im thinking the person should be happy its still there but Verizon might not be too thrilled about his dilemma.