Bright buttons on LGB (I think GB as a whole actually) - Feature request!

Reaction score
From what I've read on the internets (it must be true coz I found it on the internets) Gingerbread has this annoying problem where the buttons on the X are always at full brightness and they just don't go away. After upgrading to LGB yesterday, I decided to relax in front of some Netflix before bed, and I can't begin to tell you how annoying it was to have those button lights blaring in my face while I was trying to watch.

ANYway, This is a two-part post. Part one is to tell YOU how to work around that problem. There's an app called AdjBrightness on the market. It won't permanently turn the buttons off (if you reboot it forgets the settings) but it works in a pinch.

The other part is a feature request for LGB. If an app can control the buttons, I figure the ROM can too, right? Feature request: Put an option in the Display options whereby we can turn those lights completely off, or at least return their behavior to FroYo's. Preferably both. :)

And a big thanks and some dancing bananas to the Liberty team because you all are so awesome. :)

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: