Holy Blue Theme Request Thread

goinskiing

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to have an area where people can have dedicated place where suggestions to Holy Grail's awesome Holy Blue theme of Woodyman's Succulent Desire rom can be posted and conglomerated. :icon_ banana:

Requests Include: (In no particular order)
1.) Battery Percentage in the Notification Bar
2.) Menu Button Instead of Apps on Launcher
3.) Blue Dots Where You Pull Down the Notification Bar (Instead of Black on Black)
4.) Perhaps the Buttons Could Be Bigger in the phone.apk (They feel a bit small)
5.) Hex Pattern for Notification Bar/Pulldown Option
6.) Blue themed market, gmail, mail, gallery, music

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I thought it would be nice to have an area where people can have dedicated place where suggestions to Holy Grail's awesome Holy Blue theme of Woodyman's Succulent Desire rom can be posted and conglomerated. :icon_ banana:

LOL, nice man.. :)

this is a great idea..

OP
goinskiing

goinskiing

Reaction score
Let me start by saying a percentage of battery in the notification would be neat. Oh and keep up the good work Holy Grail and Woodyman, I'm a big fan of your work.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Well, thank you and were both glad you enjoy everything we do, we spend alot time doing this and are just glad people enjoy it.. :)

also stickied this for you, i anticipate alot of hits on this.. ;)

OP
goinskiing

goinskiing

Reaction score
I will also try to edit the first post to include all of the requests that are in the thread for easy finding.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone here agree with me that the apps icon and "apps" on the launcher are kinda cheesy? I suggested it to say "Menu"

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Anyone here agree with me that the apps icon and "apps" on the launcher are kinda cheesy? I suggested it to say "Menu"

lol, I had a menu button, i can't find it, i had 2 lauchers one that said menu and one that said apps, but i cant find it..

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you happen to find it it'd be appreciated

OP
goinskiing

goinskiing

Reaction score
So, I just want to make sure I'm clear on who does what, anything that is more of a system type setting is something or how the rom runs is what Woodyman has control of and Holy Grail does anything that involves color schemes/themes correct? There may be a mix of requests for the theming and the succulent desire base, how do you guys want to handle that, especially since I don't know who would handle what necessarily. Thanks!

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Requests Include: (In no particular order)
1.) Battery Percentage in the Notification Bar

From what I have seen of the Battery Percentage, its not actually in the battery image itself as much as its an overlay. (If you take the battery image out the percentage image is still there) I don't know where this is located at, in the rom, so I would have to ask other rom authors or Woody if they could help.

I also don't want to alienate those that like the battery as is and don't want this implemented, but I will work on a compromise. :)

2.) Menu Button Instead of Apps on Launcher

Been working on this. But no promises.

3.) Blue Dots Where You Pull Down the Notification Bar (Instead of Black on Black)

Sounds good. Will work on this in the future.

4.) Perhaps the Buttons Could Be Bigger in the phone.apk (They feel a bit small)

Hmmmm.....I will have to experiment on this, but I would like them bigger too.

5.) Hex Pattern for Notification Bar/Pulldown Option

I have tried both and for the blue edits, I have found that the smokedglass
fits the blue better, but I am open for suggestions on a different design.

OP
goinskiing

goinskiing

Reaction score
Thanks Holy! Again I'm a big fan of your theming (I'm a sucker for blue really) and thanks for listening in.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
So, I just want to make sure I'm clear on who does what, anything that is more of a system type setting is something or how the rom runs is what Woodyman has control of and Holy Grail does anything that involves color schemes/themes correct? There may be a mix of requests for the theming and the succulent desire base, how do you guys want to handle that, especially since I don't know who would handle what necessarily. Thanks!

all the ROMs are woodyman, the holy blue theme is holygrail and the theming on succuent desire and the droidforums roms is mutual.. we both work very hard, and i let holygrail do his blue his way, he has no limts from me.. :p

so to make it simple now
Any ROM requests for either of the 3 go to me, you can post her
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/31941-your-suggestions-here.html
any theme requests can go to holygrail and or me.. :)

BUT all of the HolyBlue theme work goes to HolyGrail