bricked razr!!!! need help pls!!!pls!!!!!

bounmy

Reaction score
my phone no matter what wont leave the Motorola dual core logo, it always return. yes Ive press power and volume down and it takes me to boot loader mode and Ive tried every option in bootloader. tried wiping everything in clockworkmod and it still always returns to the motorola logo,will not get pass it!!!. before i bricked i had safe strap and i guess i was using it wrong, tried to make a backup after i had rooted and edited my prop builds. it said nonsafe backup and when my phone started up it was blinking pink pulses, every thing was pulsing pink. i tried evreything then i finally disabled my safestrap(dumb move?). i think i was using safestrap wrong because i stayed in safe mode disabled. Im a noob and i know i should of done more research on the razr rooted and safestrap.....pls need help!!!

T

TheAlpha

my phone no matter what wont leave the Motorola dual core logo, it always return. yes Ive press power and volume down and it takes me to boot loader mode and Ive tried every option in bootloader. tried wiping everything in clockworkmod and it still always returns to the motorola logo,will not get pass it!!!. before i bricked i had safe strap and i guess i was using it wrong, tried to make a backup after i had rooted and edited my prop builds. it said nonsafe backup and when my phone started up it was blinking pink pulses, every thing was pulsing pink. i tried evreything then i finally disabled my safestrap(dumb move?). i think i was using safestrap wrong because i stayed in safe mode disabled. Im a noob and i know i should of done more research on the razr rooted and safestrap.....pls need help!!!

Shouldn't have rooted it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
in recovery can you get to the point of installing another zip file?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Can you force power down and then power up with Power button, Volume Up and Volume Down all held at the same time? If so and you can get to the Boot Mode Selection Menu, you can switch to the AP Fastboot selection and flash the Fastboot ROM and will be back to stock v 2.3.6 (6.12.173.xt912.verizon.en.us). Then you can re-root and start all over.

Go here (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/198379-updated-droid-razr-utility-windows.html) download the COMPLETE Droid RAZR Utility, put the phone into Fastboot by scrolling down to the AP Fastboot selection with the Volume Down button, then press the Volume UP to select, and then connect the cable to your computer and run the utility. You may have to update drivers also on that link first.

Good luck!;)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yup. Pay dem dues or sing dem blues. You gotsta learn before you burn man.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Seeing those words :icon_ laughup: and then looking at your Avatar, cracks me up. I get a vision of a cartoon character cat with a lisp, speaking them to Tom of Tom & Jerry like he's advising him after the fact, with Tom standing there burnt to a crisp and smoke trailing up off him. That darn Jerry musta put up some nasty little booby trap for him.