Bricked!!!!Need help ASAP!!

lightfoot

Reaction score
My droid incredible only goes to hboot and clockwork recoverymod v3.0.0.8. I've tried factory reseting it, clear storage, simlock, wipe data, wipe cache, backup, restore, EVERYTHING. If you have any information that can help me, please do because if i cant fix it then i wasted 350 dollars on this crap. Help!

carbonbased1

Reaction score
Try downloading the froyo rom from: http://jonsuh.com/downloads/htc_droid_incredible/PB31IMG-radio-2.15.00.07.28.zip. Rename to: PB31IMG.ZIP. Connect your phone to your computer with the USB and drop the file on the your SD card. Hold the volume down button and power up the phone. Hopefully, it'll go into hboot and detect the file. It should flash your ROM to Android 2.2 and take the phone back to factory. You'll lose everything. And the build number is higher than he official OTA 2.2 update, which I think prevents the 2.3.4 update, but it's better than a brick. Hopefully it works.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My droid incredible only goes to hboot and clockwork recoverymod v3.0.0.8. I've tried factory reseting it, clear storage, simlock, wipe data, wipe cache, backup, restore, EVERYTHING. If you have any information that can help me, please do because if i cant fix it then i wasted 350 dollars on this crap. Help!

If you can still get into Clockwork, wipe all, and reinstall the rom.

OmarL

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Can only get to HBOOT or CW3.0.0.8 when i just power on normally it gets stuck on the white screen with the "HTC Incredible" text.

@Carbonbased1 -
How do I put the file on the sd card when in HBOOT of CW? I have the phone connected to my pc but I can't access the sd card :(

carbonbased1

Reaction score
Remove your microsd card from your phone and use an sd adapter, the standard size sd that let's you insert a microsd into it. Use a card reader. Copy and paste the file with your computer.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums