HELP PLEASE incredible screw up

OP
T

tdane09

Reaction score
ok i realize i being a pain in the butt. but still no.. i got it formatted to FAT32 and the zip file on there named with only one .zip and still nothing, i also tried running unrevolked and its saying it cannot create a file... is it too far gone to help? or am i just missing something

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try naming the file just PB31img (no zip at the end) and PB31img.zip- one of those 2 formats should work.

OP
T

tdane09

Reaction score
i put both on there and its still nt asking to update recovery.. ugh ive been at this all day

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Then you are doing something wrong. Try another sd card. Don't unzip the file just rename and put it on the root of the sd card. That means not in any folders. Just download it, rename it and transfer to your sd card. I will post the file here that you need to help avoid confusion.

http://dougpiston.com/files/Recovery/PB31IMG_cwm_mod.zip

Again, download, rename to PB31IMG and place on sd card. Then boot into hboot.

OP
T

tdane09

Reaction score
somehow i made it into the rcovery screen with the green writing but nothing will open there i have to poer bck out of it and when i try to reeboot it still only goes to the HTC screen

OP
T

tdane09

Reaction score
its clockwork mod v2.5.0.5 if hat helps any

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You have to use the trackball to navigate and select things in recovery. Not the vol buttons like the D1. Try again.

OP
T

tdane09

Reaction score
haha i feel like an idiot... but what am i supposed to do after i get there? i tried everything i used to dfo on d1 but it has no files and still not letting me past the htc screen

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need to get another rom on your sd card. Try skyraider again but wipe data and cache first then flash the rom.

OP
T

tdane09

Reaction score
i just wanted to thank you guys so so much if not for you i would have hadto buy a new phone i finally got sky raider to take and open you guys are amazing