Borders closing sale. Tablets included.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
135715-borders.JPG

Now I don't know if this is much of a "news" thing but I'm sure most of us know that long time book store BORDERS is going out of business. Well I've been going to check out what I can find for cheap everyday since I heard this news. I just wanted to point out that I recently bought a Motorola Xoom for 60% off the MSRP. They do have other e-readers in stock but not for long. When I purchased mine, it was the last Motorola Xoom they had in stock.

Like I said, not sure if this is considered BIG news but I thought I'd let the community know.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
Wow they closed in my city long long long ago,,,, in February............. I'm still sad they did, loved that store.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow they closed in my city long long long ago,,,, in February............. I'm still sad they did, loved that store.

Really. Well there are some still open trying to clean their store out.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ark, let me know if you find one. I'll hit up pentagon city in the morning. I'm not sure if that one is still open or not.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
Really. Well there are some still open trying to clean their store out.

Yep and I got two nice bookshelves for next to nothing and books. But they only had E-readers and I did not like the readers they had. If they had the xoom or another type of a tablet at the right price. I would have picked one up, even the over price xoom :p.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yep and I got two nice bookshelves for next to nothing and books. But they only had E-readers and I did not like the readers they had. If they had the xoom or another type of a tablet at the right price. I would have picked one up, even the over price xoom :p.

Really they still had a few XOOMs at my local borders