Bootmenu?

Reaction score
What's the bootmenu and bootloader option to reboot to in miui? What can I do with these?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

nhra1ss

Reaction score
I am not an expert on tweaking, but going to the bootmenu gives you many options. I have only used the cpu settings ( change clock settings ) and also the governor ( many options ). There are many other settings you can change, but I haven't played with those, don't really understand what would change. If you are up to changing settings, it has a lot for you to play with.

As for the bootloader, I haven't rebooted to that, but I have used the CWR option in the menu.

All in all, I am glad i flashed MIUI. Very nice app and works for me, :biggrin:

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Bootmenu let's you boot into recovery when ur phone is starting to boot (so its good in case ur phone boot loops)

Motorola Droid 2: MIUIv4 B1

AbyssV3

Reaction score
Bootmenu let's you boot into recovery when ur phone is starting to boot (so its good in case ur phone boot loops)

Motorola Droid 2: MIUIv4 B1

How do you boot into it when your phone isn't already booted (I can only access from within my ROM)? I've yet to figure this one out, and I figure it'd be important to know.

nhra1ss

Reaction score
To get to the MIUI Boot Menu? When phone is powering up at the M logo, watch for the blue light flash in the upper right corner. Hit volume down when you see it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

dgr8ifier

Reaction score
I'm able to get into bootmenu, but the ROM refuses to load. Help?