Cant install custom roms..

Sedariya11

Reaction score
I m facing problem while installing miui rom on 2nd system thru boot menu manager. I did sbf and went back to stock, then rooted my maxx and then installed BMM. Then thru bmm i tried to install this on second system however after installation when i choose option to reboot into 2nd system, it says bad system integration and need to install hijack through system error tab otherwise bootmenu will not open again, so i again have to install hijack then it lets me reboot into second system but everyone it get stuck at miui bootmenu and doesn't go further.. I m tied of it as i had to do sbf everytime it get stuck at miui bootmenu... I had done it 7 times and lost my Patience.. Kindly please help me out here.. I have no clue y i m getting that error.

Thanks again

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

stealthmouse

Reaction score
Did you use ROM Converter to convert the install zip file first? You have to do that with any custom ROM so that the initial system files are correctly configured. You also need to set the 2nd rootfs selection correctly. In the case of MIUI, it should not be selected. I don't believe the most recent MIUI version will work with BMM 2.7, though it is supposed to work with 2.8, that is forthcoming. The MIUI ICS builds should work, though, once you've converted using the ROM Converter.