Boot Sound Volume

tmal2

Reaction score
I've noticed that the volume of the sound that is played when my Maxx boots is barely audible. I have to put the speaker right up to my ear to hear it. Everything else seems to work on the phone and I'm really not too concerned about it but I was wondering if they all do it or if there is something wrong with my phone.

cece5702

Reaction score
Mine is like that too. Sounds like a low sizzling fire... I love it!! Its the little things, Lol..
I've noticed that the volume of the sound that is played when my Maxx boots is barely audible. I have to put the speaker right up to my ear to hear it. Everything else seems to work on the phone and I'm really not too concerned about it but I was wondering if they all do it or if there is something wrong with my phone.

OP
T

tmal2

Reaction score
Thanks. I don;t care that it's low. Just wondered why they would even have it make noise if you can't hear it.

didymus

Reaction score
I'm really happy they lowered the volume. My old droid pro would occasionally reboot on its own, and if I was in a meeting people would think I forgot to mute my phone. Kind of embarrassing. What if you are in a quiet place and you need to restart your phone? I would prefer no sound at all. I think quiet is more professional!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rosariorose9

Reaction score
I'm really happy they lowered the volume. My old droid pro would occasionally reboot on its own, and if I was in a meeting people would think I forgot to mute my phone. Kind of embarrassing. What if you are in a quiet place and you need to restart your phone? I would prefer no sound at all. I think quiet is more professional!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

+1. I used an app which silenced the boot on my Droid Incredible, so I'm quite pleased how quiet it is on the Maxx....

boynblu

Reaction score
I might be wrong but on my RAZR maxx while its booting you can adjust the volume of the boot animation by using your volume up and down depending on if you want it louder or softer...hope it works for you .