boot loop on recover

jackbnimble

Reaction score
sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere - ive looked all over and havent been able to find a solution.

i just got my droid and i love it, but have run into some problems. i rooted it and got sprecovery working with no problems. the trouble is, every time i try to recover (not just when i am trying to get a new ROM running, which i have not been able to do successfully) it puts me into an indefinite loop of the motorola logo on reboot.

the only way i have been able to save it is to un-root the phone with an update, completely removing everything ive done every time it happens. i really wanna check out some ROMs but im pretty frustrated by this roadblock.

i tried flashing a different kernal, but that just gave me a frozen motorola logo on reboot. i have also tried several ROMs. nothing has worked.

any help appreciated. thanks.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
List the roms and the threads you used for instructions. For example, have you gone through link 2 below in my sig? A low battery can cause reboots and boot up problems but it looks like you get past that ok by going back to stock.

OP
J

jackbnimble

Reaction score
forgot to mention the roms: ive tried the most recent (and second most recent) versions of bugless beast, and ultimate droid