Boot animation size

septaric

Reaction score
I've installed a new boot animation and changed the screen size in the desc, but after I save it and reboot the phone the animation is very small and the new change I made in the desc is not there. I changed the permissions and that still didn't help. What can I do to fix the animation screen size?

KaChow

Reaction score
I've installed a new boot animation and changed the screen size in the desc, but after I save it and reboot the phone the animation is very small and the new change I made in the desc is not there. I changed the permissions and that still didn't help. What can I do to fix the animation screen size?

If I could start by suggesting to have a look at this thread, which is all about Bootanimations, If you are having problems with resizing the images, which is the first thing I think of, you need to make sure that you are maximizing the full potential of the Droid Razr HD/Maxx HD's screen with a 720 width x 1280 height. While you may be changing the settings of the original photo, settings may not actually be saved to the image, this is a program that I use called Fast Stone Image Viewer, it is free nothing to purchase and works like a charm. Of course there is more than simply adjusting the size of photos, but also, adjusting the text file to ensure it runs the proper settings, and of course zipping all the files.