Body modification goddess \m/

shelby916

Reaction score
Helllo people of droid forum :) lol I'm just bored & want to be social, I'm curious who, if anyone on here, has any mods, such as me for example: stretched ear lobes, piercings or tattoos :)

Get to replying porfavor<3

sent by shelby, moto droid

OP
shelby916

shelby916

Reaction score
Oh & sorry if I'm coming off a bit stuck up and/or dull of myself I'm not I'm just tryin to find people with the same interests & likes as me :) I'm just spontaneous & social

nan2825

Reaction score
Helllo people of droid forum :) lol I'm just bored & want to be social, I'm curious who, if anyone on here, has any mods, such as me for example: stretched ear lobes, piercings or tattoos :)

Get to replying porfavor<3

"Mods" means something entirely different in this forum. :)

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
shelby916

shelby916

Reaction score
I don't mean like the intense ones I just mean mild ones like I have, I don't see what other word would be more appropriate? Mods is right if I can recall

shadowpunx

Reaction score
I think he means mods as in android mods, but I do have 5/8ths,a sleeve and a bunch of other tattoos in response to you lol

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP
shelby916

shelby916

Reaction score
Damn it I wrote a long reply & this app force closed grrr. Well anys ways I said I clearly said what mods I meant & I posted it on a off topic forum so I'm ok thanks lol & I have my lobes at 1/78ths dimples pierced & random tattoos it won't let me post a picture

nan2825

Reaction score
Lol..just givin ya a hard time. :) I knew what u meant. I have a tat & a few piercings myself. I'm a she btw. Welcome to the forum Shelby! A lot of great people & info to be found here.

Sent from my DROIDX

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had my tongue peirced at 18 - septum peirced at 19 - facial tats at 20 - ears streched to double zero by the time I was 23 - and my lip peirced on both sides and in the middle - plus a slew of tats all throughout - at 29 I had my lobes sewn shut and someone offered to laser remove my facial tats while getting another lightened for a cover up so I took em' up on it - and while I have an appt for the begining of a second half sleeve next month, at 34 body jewlery is a thing of the past

Last edited:

shadowpunx

Reaction score
Ya I'm27 this year,i got all the piercings out of my system before I turned21. I have a full sleeve, outline Of nj on my ribs, collar piece, two on my stomach. one on my leg. two on my shoulders. one on my other arm. I wanna starty my other sleeve but **** is expensive lol

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP
shelby916

shelby916

Reaction score
Haha its all good no hard feelings & I agree

OP
shelby916

shelby916

Reaction score
Tell me about it. Its worth it though, knowing you get what you pay for.

Exayex

Reaction score
I've just got my back tat'd and a vertical labret piercing. I work in a pharmacy, and my boss nearly had a heart attack when I showed up with a mohawk. Anything else and I'm walking on thin ice! Haha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had my tongue peirced at 18 - septum peirced at 19 - facial tats at 20 - ears streched to double zero by the time I was 23 - and my lip peirced on both sides and in the middle - plus a slew of tats all throughout - at 29 I had my lobes sewn shut and someone offered to laser remove my facial tats while getting another lightened for a cover up so I took em' up on it - and while I have an appt for the begining of a second half sleeve next month, at 34 body jewlery is a thing of the past

damn tp, i had no idea. how bad did the facial tats/lasering suck?