Blurr themes

Droid74

Reaction score
Im trying to keep all these themes straight...you guys are doing a great job with keeping up with the changes with the ROMs and giving us all kinds of goodies. Im thinking about giving the new Blurry a go. Will all your themes that are for the droidX work on that new version?

If I can maybe make a suggestion to help clarify all your great themes. Maybe make a sticky thread for "Rubix Focused 1.6" and "Rubix Blurry 1.0" and place those themes there. May help prevent lame posts like this, I dont know about all you but im starting to get confused...lol

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im trying to keep all these themes straight...you guys are doing a great job with keeping up with the changes with the ROMs and giving us all kinds of goodies. Im thinking about giving the new Blurry a go. Will all your themes that are for the droidX work on that new version?

If I can maybe make a suggestion to help clarify all your great themes. Maybe make a sticky thread for "Rubix Focused 1.6" and "Rubix Blurry 1.0" and place those themes there. May help prevent lame posts like this, I dont know about all you but im starting to get confused...lol

Yes This Section is out Of Control! Skurtz and Myself are gonna attempt to to some House Cleaning tomorrow or Monday!! Its my Section and I still get lost in here!!!!!

kman79

Reaction score
Just wondering where all the blurred themes go? I was about to flash Drod2169 Insane Blurry 1.5.2 and put one of your transparent looking blurred themes over it, but now I can't find any of the posts? Am I missing something?

I know you're doing some house cleaning like you said, just wondering if you plan on posting those blurred themes back up?