Blur 3.0.0 for Droid 2 Download Link

Reaction score
Direct download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CAIRVBL

Article it came from, including recognition of MyDroidWorld for the original post: http://www.noticeorange.com/StoryBo...RpY2VvcmFuZ2VyDQsSBFNpdGUY2ZLqAQw&font_size=9

Anyone have any advice on installing over squidlys fullblur?

Confirmed 2.3.20 sbf works.

Let me know what you think.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

Edit: forgot to add download link and article link because I had the whole post typed up and was about to post to the wrong forum, sorry.

tehcko

Reaction score
blur 3.0.0

Anyone have any advice on installing over squidlys fullblur?

Confirmed 2.3.20 sbf works.

Let me know what you think.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

***** yes, it does work. i did it last night, i use it for little bit til this morning (i sbf the phone again). i change it back cause some of the features it wasnt call me at all (lock bar wasn't at the bottom, music player it doesn't appear when you lock the device and a lot of blurness lol)... so i came back to squid! i had to make a factory reset after installation cause when i intalled the last squid it was getting random restarts, usually when i was getting to the market app.... hope its helpful!

ElShotte

Reaction score
Could you guys either post or PM me the link? Has anyone tried installing Stock 2.3.20 SBF and then instal Blur 3.0?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CAIRVBL

Haven't tried it yet, but its probably not a bad idea to install from a fresh sbf

ElShotte

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the link. Im at my parents for the holidays so I don't have access to RSD Lite, is it available for Mac OS X or can I do it on Win XP? Cause apparently everyone says Win 7 and I'm unsure, don't want to jeopardize my phone if I wont be able to fix it.

DJStormX

Reaction score
Justed installed it. Seems a little faster and smoother. Havent found the profiles option yet but noticed it has its own task manager app and an option in the settings called In Pocket Detection that turns ur phone screen off if u accidently put it in ur pocket without shutting the screen the screen. Other than that nothing really different. Anyone else noticed anything?

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
Throw some screenies our way

mardoon

Reaction score
I loaded it. I still hate blur. I am so thankful for the different roms. It does run faster but still hate the way it does the contacts. I restore my rom and happy again :) Thank You tbh for releasing it. If you like blur I would suggest running 3.0 but if you hate blur I wouldn't waste my time on it.
Mardoon

ElShotte

Reaction score
Ill take some screens, I just need to know how. If anyone tells me I will post screens.

Here are the differences I noticed so far:

-Smileys in Text Messaging. Type :) and it will be replaced with a graphical smiley (can also insert through menu).
-Task Manager and SyncML apps.
-New Launcher

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
Download drocap2 from the market, open it, press start, navigate to the screen you want to take a shot of, shake your phone. Rinse, repeat.

I always go to gallery > all photos to find my screenshots, never bothered with where they were saved to.

P3Droid

Reaction score
It is generally considered rude to not post links to the original download thread...there is really no good reason to not link to the post at MydroidWorld or at least point people to it. Please update the original post, OP.

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
Just an fyi I had the post typed out with all those links (the article that I got the info from was on droid life) and was about to post it to the wrong forum, so when I redid It I forgot some stuff in it obviously. I did post the download link, then several posts later the article it came from.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
If you use Adw or LP... is there really any point to swapping over to this or not? curious before i attempt to