Can we get some links to recovering from being bricked?

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
no, I have my warranty replacement device now, but I was still bricked Monday and couldn't get any help. I just want to be able to fix the problem myself when it happens next because I really have a knack for editing build.prop and it was the lcd density I believe that got me in trouble and bootlooped me.

tl;dr no brick now, warranty replaced it, want to be prepared next time

bookie

Reaction score
no, I have my warranty replacement device now, but I was still bricked Monday and couldn't get any help. I just want to be able to fix the problem myself when it happens next because I really have a knack for editing build.prop and it was the lcd density I believe that got me in trouble and bootlooped me.

tl;dr no brick now, warranty replaced it, want to be prepared next time

That would've been good to know at the beginning of the thread lol. Did those links help?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the input from the forum members, and especially the bigwigs, I can only hope that some day my name will be important on these forums and I too can offer priceless information to those in times of need. You guys are great! I have this thread bookmarked and im sure it will very much come in handy next time the M wants to make a permanent appearence.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."