Bluetooth Recommendations

ezziriah

Reaction score
I would love to have some recommendations on a headphone bluetooth device. Looking for something that isn't too expensive but does what I need it to do

Stigy

Reaction score
Are you looking for bluetooth headphones or a bluetooth headset?

And if its a headset do you like the in-ear or where it sits flush against your ear?

Sleeve

Reaction score
Motorokr S9-HD. Moto to Moto. Pairs blindly, no need to passkey. Works for phone and media audio.

I've had the original S9s for ages, but I mainly jumped at the better ear fit of these. Comfortable, as loud as I need to drown out 3 treadmills, 6 ellipticals, and a blaring TV while working out. Some say the bass is a little boomy due to what SRS is doing, but I'm pretty ridiculous about good sounding stuff and it works for me. These are not tinny. Some of what I listen to was produced pretty bright and reviewers have said that they thought these bring out bright music to the point that you can't stand them after 30 minutes. I don't know, maybe because I'm already in a noisy place I'm not so critical about quality of treble. They don't sizzle ("sibilence") on female vocals at all, and cymbals have all the attack you'd want to hear without sounding harsh.

What I know is they're worth a recommendation, for sale at Best Buy, and returnable with no restocking fee. Sound is a personal thing. I wouldn't own any other Bluetooth headphones, you may hate them. They're $100, which is not going to meet everyone's not too expensive requirement either.

OP
E

ezziriah

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I guess I should had been more clear. I'm looking for a headset

hal1

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I guess I should had been more clear. I'm looking for a headset

Still not sure if you mean the common type hangs on your ear, or old-school over your head.

But, the Plantronics Voyager 520 get great reviews and can be had for under $40 online. Yes, there are better ones, but unless you're looking for the latest Blueant or Jawbone, this one is great at any price point.