Bluetooth Headset/Headphones recommendation?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
1
Hey,

been thinking of getting a bluetooth headset and/or headphones for the Moto Droid. any recommendations?
 

JimMariner

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
2,396
Reaction score
7
Location
SE Florida
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I really like my Jawbone 2 !!! Works very good with the DROID !
 
OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
1
thanks for the tips. both look good
 

will.anaya

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio
love the motorola HT820. fits great. had it over one year. lasts 8 to 9 hours on one full charge.
 

brian67t

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Jawbone 2 and Jawbone "Prime" (3)

I really like my Jawbone 2 !!! Works very good with the DROID !


IDK if you, or anyone else can answer this question but here goes...
I own both the Jawbone 2 and the "Prime" (jawbone 3). My "3" worked better than the 2, although both were very good, with my BB 8330. Now I have both paired to my Moto Droid (2.1) and only the 2 works with any regularity. The Prime is almost worthless. It will connect, but when I place a call 99% of the time the driod still acts like there is no BT headset connected and will only use the actual phone mic / speaker for the calls. Even when the BT indicator bar is not lit, I press it and the call will not link to the headset. The other 1 percent of the time, when I finally get the call to go through using the JB Prime, I comes on at the lowest possible volume setting and I have to "beep" it up with the headse buton or the in-call volume adjustment on the phone. Even consecutive calls will revert to the minimum volume seting. So my question is, "are there known issues with the Jawbone Prime" and should I try to RMA the headset or is there a "fix" that I can applt to either piece of equipmet? Hope to hear something soon...
 

takeshi

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
0
So my question is, "are there known issues with the Jawbone Prime" and should I try to RMA the headset or is there a "fix" that I can applt to either piece of equipmet? Hope to hear something soon...
I don't have one but I'd suggest trying to reset it and see if it makes and difference. See if Jawbone support has any info as well.
 

Claudia

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix
Anyone have the Motorola H17TXT? I have issues with putting things in my ear, so I like that this BT doesn't have those ear things.
Thanks for any feedback!
 

bamfsig45

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
882
Reaction score
0
Location
ICT
As far as headphones Im loving the Moto S305. I think the manual rates them at a distance of 30 feet. But I have went a good 50-75 feet from my phone and still had good audio, and that is through at least 2 walls. At home I leave my phone laying on my computer desk and walk around doing house work.
 

The Rick

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Anyone have the Motorola H17TXT? I have issues with putting things in my ear, so I like that this BT doesn't have those ear things.
Thanks for any feedback!

Yes, i have it and motospeak works great.
it comes with 3 no plug ear hooks and 2 no hook ear plugs. I replaced a working fine plantronics 925 so i could listen to MLB at bat all day at work and it reading text messages to you while driving is a nice touch.
 

Claudia

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix
Awesome! Thanks for the review. I've been trying to find a good deal on it with no luck. Is that a vz exclusive?

Yes, i have it and motospeak works great.
it comes with 3 no plug ear hooks and 2 no hook ear plugs. I replaced a working fine plantronics 925 so i could listen to MLB at bat all day at work and it reading text messages to you while driving is a nice touch.
 
Top