Bluetooth Headset Review

orangepeel

Reaction score
Nobody mentioned the Blue Ant Q1. It's one of the few handsfree headsets that work with the Droid, excellent quality, great customer service and you can get firmware updates on line.

Thanks! I just placed an order for one.This will be my very first BT headset.:icon_ banana:

mbselc

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a s-69 bluetooth stereo headset and i wanna connect it to my lap top ,on which WIN 7 is installed. When i search the device on my laptop, the bluetooth device can find bluetooth stereo headset but device manager requests the driver. However, when i bought bluetooth stereo headset no driver was included. I tried to set up a driver for bluetooth stereo headset from windows 7 driver default, but it didn't connect to my laptop and it didn't work. Anyone can help me?
Thank you

69hdflh

Reaction score
I have the Blue Ant Q1, LG HBM-570, Motorola S9-HD, PLT 510 and everyone one of the have terrible feedback. With the Ant no one can hear me talking. Not fould one yet to work with my Motorola Droid X

jackdone

Reaction score
I'm not usually follow up review sites. Usually, I just checked what I feel is a good number of comments to avoid bias from one site to be a problem.As for C|Net, YMMV, but I never found their reviews to be useful for me.