bluetooth headset recommendations?

kenster51

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good bluetooth headset for the D3? Or any that I should stay away from?
Thanks in advance!

foomanshu

Reaction score
I currently own 2 Plantronics 510 headsets (1 for 8 years, the other for 2). I keep one in the car and one in my office at home. These have been very good to me over the time I have owned them. Very comfortable (interchangeable ear buds, rubberized coating where it contacts skin, light weight), easy to use, great sound quality. I just got my D3 last Friday and used my older 510 with it this morning. As expected, no issues, and great audio quality on both ends. The rubberized parts on my older one are starting to break down. Other than that it is still in fine working condition.

Shu

C.o.m.m.a.n.d.e.r

Reaction score
I also use a plantronics. Ones really old the other is fairly new and I have never had a problem with either. I also use them for my ps3 every day for extended periods of time and the several year old one still holds a very decent charge. The only other brand I used was an old Motorola one and it no longer holds a charge and I can't say it was bad but it was definitely not as good as my plantronics.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

REMilk

Reaction score
I use a cheap ($8.00) blue tooth headset that I picked up at Big Lots. Worked fine on my OG Droid and presently works fine on my Droid 3.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I use a jawbone icon. Works great and has fantastic noise cancellation. I have a Plantronic 510 and a backbeat 903. They are very comfortable but pick up background noise much more than they Icon.

Sent from my D3, rooted and looking for ROM's

himdroidSC

Reaction score
I have the Icon also. I love it. The only problem I have is the ear jellies. None of them really hold the headset in my ear very well. It comes with 3 sizes, but I seem to be somewhere between medium and large... I have to be careful or it will fall out... Sound quality and noise cancellation are great though.

carguy

Reaction score
Im using the Jawbone ERA with my DX. Great product!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums