Bluetooth Headset/Headphones recommendation?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey,

been thinking of getting a bluetooth headset and/or headphones for the Moto Droid. any recommendations?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I really like my Jawbone 2 !!! Works very good with the DROID !

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tips. both look good

will.anaya

Reaction score
love the motorola HT820. fits great. had it over one year. lasts 8 to 9 hours on one full charge.

brian67t

Reaction score
Jawbone 2 and Jawbone "Prime" (3)

I really like my Jawbone 2 !!! Works very good with the DROID !

IDK if you, or anyone else can answer this question but here goes...
I own both the Jawbone 2 and the "Prime" (jawbone 3). My "3" worked better than the 2, although both were very good, with my BB 8330. Now I have both paired to my Moto Droid (2.1) and only the 2 works with any regularity. The Prime is almost worthless. It will connect, but when I place a call 99% of the time the driod still acts like there is no BT headset connected and will only use the actual phone mic / speaker for the calls. Even when the BT indicator bar is not lit, I press it and the call will not link to the headset. The other 1 percent of the time, when I finally get the call to go through using the JB Prime, I comes on at the lowest possible volume setting and I have to "beep" it up with the headse buton or the in-call volume adjustment on the phone. Even consecutive calls will revert to the minimum volume seting. So my question is, "are there known issues with the Jawbone Prime" and should I try to RMA the headset or is there a "fix" that I can applt to either piece of equipmet? Hope to hear something soon...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
So my question is, "are there known issues with the Jawbone Prime" and should I try to RMA the headset or is there a "fix" that I can applt to either piece of equipmet? Hope to hear something soon...
I don't have one but I'd suggest trying to reset it and see if it makes and difference. See if Jawbone support has any info as well.

Claudia

Reaction score
Anyone have the Motorola H17TXT? I have issues with putting things in my ear, so I like that this BT doesn't have those ear things.
Thanks for any feedback!

bamfsig45

Reaction score
As far as headphones Im loving the Moto S305. I think the manual rates them at a distance of 30 feet. But I have went a good 50-75 feet from my phone and still had good audio, and that is through at least 2 walls. At home I leave my phone laying on my computer desk and walk around doing house work.

The Rick

Reaction score
Anyone have the Motorola H17TXT? I have issues with putting things in my ear, so I like that this BT doesn't have those ear things.
Thanks for any feedback!

Yes, i have it and motospeak works great.
it comes with 3 no plug ear hooks and 2 no hook ear plugs. I replaced a working fine plantronics 925 so i could listen to MLB at bat all day at work and it reading text messages to you while driving is a nice touch.

Claudia

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the review. I've been trying to find a good deal on it with no luck. Is that a vz exclusive?

Yes, i have it and motospeak works great.
it comes with 3 no plug ear hooks and 2 no hook ear plugs. I replaced a working fine plantronics 925 so i could listen to MLB at bat all day at work and it reading text messages to you while driving is a nice touch.