Bluetooth for you're car.

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
I have an older model truck that doesn't have the built in Bluetooth. So I'm looking for something that will replicate that. I have a Bluetooth that fits in my ear but I want it to be able to use my car speakers. I've heard someone said something about a FM's transmitter but I'm not sure if that right.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Sal R.

Reaction score
You can use a BT audio gateway to an AUX in on your stereo.

I've used quite a few.

BlackBerry Audio gateway.
Acoustic Research mini bridge.
Finally, Kensington Liquid Aux.

The Kensington unit is the best so far simply because I don't have to manually power it up. If you have a key-on powered cig lighter, once the unit receives power, the unit will automatically pair with your phone in 2-3 seconds.

As an BT audio gateway, it rocks. As a BT Handsfree kit, it sucks. And the remote that comes w/ it seems to hit or miss. Also, there's a USB port you can use to charge your phone.

razramazr

Reaction score
You can use a BT audio gateway to an AUX in on your stereo.

I've used quite a few.

BlackBerry Audio gateway.
Acoustic Research mini bridge.
Finally, Kensington Liquid Aux.

The Kensington unit is the best so far simply because I don't have to manually power it up. If you have a key-on powered cig lighter, once the unit receives power, the unit will automatically pair with your phone in 2-3 seconds.

As an BT audio gateway, it rocks. As a BT Handsfree kit, it sucks. And the remote that comes w/ it seems to hit or miss. Also, there's a USB port you can use to charge your phone.

thanks a lot this helped me out!