Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Links for the clockwork version taken down until I can test everything out.

Both SPRecovery backup and clockwork version will be posted back when it's done. :)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Got everything fixed for the newest version of 2.2 out for Droid, it seems old version market themes were breaking it. Also took the opportunity to fix the You Tube widget.

1.0.4 will be up in about 25 minutes for ClockWorkMod Recovery and about an hour for SPRecovery backup.

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
Got everything fixed for the newest version of 2.2 out for Droid, it seems old version market themes were breaking it. Also took the opportunity to fix the You Tube widget.

1.0.4 will be up in about 25 minutes for ClockWorkMod Recovery and about an hour for SPRecovery backup.

please post here when the SPrecovery version is up, so we all know??

please & thank you

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I will it is uploading now. I had to stop the first upload because facebook and twitter text was the wrong color, and I had to fix the market issue. My progress bar still shows 45 minutes, which is never entirely true..haha I need to upgrade my internet with a decent upload speed.

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
I will it is uploading now. I had to stop the first upload because facebook and twitter text was the wrong color, and I had to fix the market issue. My progress bar still shows 45 minutes, which is never entirely true..haha I need to upgrade my internet with a decent upload speed.

haha. Keep us updated. and yeah faster upload speeds make everything easier

naccout

Reaction score
Right on (not sure what that update means for me.) Youtube widget works fine for me. Just sayin'.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
So when you press the search or camcorder button on the widget it actually does something. Before it wasn't for me.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
SPRecovery Nandroid Backup link is up!

FYI, there is a market issue with the newest build some paid apps are reported to not show up, i.e. Homerun Battle 3d, Documents to Go, Skype. It's not in the apk, I have a feeling it is in the build.prop as for some reason there is a build.prop and and build.prop.bak in the build. Bgill55 seemingly has the fix so I will post the fix in the morning that will work on either version.

Thanks, getting some sleep now. :)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SPRecovery Nandroid Backup link is up!

FYI, there is a market issue with the newest build some paid apps are reported to not show up, i.e. Homerun Battle 3d, Documents to Go, Skype. It's not in the apk, I have a feeling it is in the build.prop as for some reason there is a build.prop and and build.prop.bak in the build. Bgill55 seemingly has the fix so I will post the fix in the morning that will work on either version.

Thanks, getting some sleep now. :)

You're the man bro.

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Follow post #69 directions on how to copy busybox from the Titanium Backup folder to the system/bin and it should then work. If you get the sufficient space message again after you move the file to system/bin try rebooting.

Caldrumr why can't you get MM to work? If it's busybox then follow post #69 after you open Titanium Backup and click problems and install a new copy of BusyBox.
I did use Titanium Backup to install BusyBox, but Metamorph was still telling me that it was not installed. So I installed it manually via the terminal emulator, and it gave me an error asking if I had sufficient space in my system folder, which of course I have sufficient space. It just seems like a lot more trouble than it is worth.

bluestudy4

Reaction score
Really liking this theme a lot. The only question I really have is exactly how to go about reading the battery icon in the notification bar or if there's some way to change only that.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really liking this theme a lot. The only question I really have is exactly how to go about reading the battery icon in the notification bar or if there's some way to change only that.

It just takes getting used to. I believe you can install another battery indicator over it.