blue ant v1 bluetooth

dro-idiot

Reaction score
received it yesterday and will be returning it today. first, it doesn't fit well for me, not really their problem i guess. second the volume is whack. when i paired it up, the blue ant voice came on and it was loud! at first i thought, "alright, finally one that is loud enough!" then i received a call and it was the same as all the others, too soft. couldn't hear well. tried the foam earpiece to fit snugger in my ear and although the volume was louder, it was muffled so bad i couldn't understand what anyone was saying. tried it all day, all the same no matter if they were calling from land lines or mobile (all carriers too). very disappointed. still on the hunt.

goracer

Reaction score
I have a blue ant. Mine is the really small one. Not next to me so i'm not sure of the model. It has volume +/- on the side and the other side is a noise filter thing button.

OP
D

dro-idiot

Reaction score
I have a blue ant. Mine is the really small one. Not next to me so i'm not sure of the model. It has volume +/- on the side and the other side is a noise filter thing button.

Yeah mine too. Volume was all the way up and the ba voice super loud, "volume up" but the c@allers voices are still soft. The noise thing only has two settings one is worse than the other. I think this is just how it is. Why can't the callers voices be as loud as the blue ant voice?

goracer

Reaction score
Oh that's true, the english lady voice is louder. I think mine works fine. Sometimes I adjust + or - but it works well unless it's very windy. Allthough it works best indoors or inside a car without the backround noise interference. The only problem I have with it is that is is so small I always forget where I put it and the plug is neither a mini or micro usb, so you can't use a different charger.

Try resetting yours and see if it helps: hold both +/- then press on/off button while still holding +/- buttons and it should reset in about 2 seconds. I think that's right, if not it's on their website.

Doyer

Reaction score
I have the Blue and too, it does press against my ear so that I can wear it for a really long time or it starts to hurt, But I'd only use it while driving so that's fine. I only had issues with the volume when it was incredibly noisy outside, the noise isolation feature helps when it's a little windy. I usually roll up the car windows when I'm taking a call though.