Blink : Customize your LED alert

Jackdroid08

Reaction score
icon_523.png
Blink : Customize your LED alert

Blink is a free software available to download from android market. Blink will override your default LED color with different color for different notifications. You can customize notification with the color of LED you want. Application provide customization for notifications like SMS, MMS, Missed Call, Low Battery and Low system memory etc.

NOTE: The application is running fine with nexus one with multicolored trackball notifications in froyo.

Feature:
- New SMS & MMS LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Missed Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- New Phone Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low Battery LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low System Memory LED Color & Frequency Adjustment

Screenshots

Blink_1_thumb.png
Blink_2_thumb.png

Direct Download: http://downloadandroid.info/products/utility/blink/
Scan QR code:
Blink-150x150.jpg

Source:droid-life.com :icon_ banana:

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Yeah, I downloaded a couple of weeks ago when there was a different thread on it, and I uninstalled it a few minutes later.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
seems like missed call but probably not as good....

asforel

Reaction score
It seems that Blink has a lot of bugs need to be fixed, cuase some user say Blink can't work on their phone according the android market review. Anyway I like it works great on my android. Hope the Dev can do further work on Blink so Blink can wins more popularity. :icon_ banana:

chikibabe

Reaction score
blink works only on the major colors..i.e., red, orange, purple..etc...but not on the lighter ones...white, cyan, light green, ...etc... and the frequency doesn't seem to change for me either..

asforel

Reaction score
blink works only on the major colors..i.e., red, orange, purple..etc...but not on the lighter ones...white, cyan, light green, ...etc... and the frequency doesn't seem to change for me either..

I couldn't agree with you anymore, that what i mean the Dev need a lot of work to do for the Blink

balthuszar

Reaction score
i have a problem with blink in that after a couple hours, it will reset itself back to the default settings. i.e. i'll set all my notification leds to purple(i have the midnight droid lwp and boot animation) and a few hours later they will all be back to green:blackdroid:

balthuszar

Reaction score
i have a problem with blink in that after a couple hours, it will reset itself back to the default settings. i.e. i'll set all my notification leds to purple(i have the midnight droid lwp and boot animation) and a few hours later they will all be back to green:blackdroid: