Bling Case for Girlfriend

MotoMike

Reaction score
Hey there,

Can anyone recommend a decent Bling Case for the Moto Droid. My girlfriend has looked at lots on amazon but its hard to tell which ones might be made cheaply and fall apart quickly. She wants something with the little crystals in it but doesn't want to have to worry about the crystals falling off immediately. Any help would be appreciated because whe she's happy everybodys happy lol!
:)

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Hey there,

Can anyone recommend a decent Bling Case for the Moto Droid. My girlfriend has looked at lots on amazon but its hard to tell which ones might be made cheaply and fall apart quickly. She wants something with the little crystals in it but doesn't want to have to worry about the crystals falling off immediately. Any help would be appreciated because whe she's happy everybodys happy lol!
:)

If you're worried about this you can always buy a can of clear and clear over the case, it will ad some sparkle, and protection.

Lorelei

Reaction score
There are a bunch of them on eBay right now. Use the search term "Droid X Diamond." Just make sure you take a good look at the pictures, because some of them are listed as being for the Droid X but when you look at the pictures they're definitely not.:)

Lorelei

Reaction score
:wacko: Ooops. You said Droid, not Droid X. But that's actually a good thing, because there are a gazillion more for the Droid. Just use the search term "Droid Bling." dancedroid

swati89

Reaction score
Hello...i want to gift bling case to my friend on her birthday.please recommend me from where i can buy bling case at reasonable rate.

bling phone cases