Blacked Out Browser App?

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Blacked Out Browser App in existance? I'm looking for one which will not turn the photos in articles into x-rays. I've tried th TBO app. I loved what it did for Facebook...would like to find similar capability for a browser.

mpdayii

Reaction score
There's a few Blacked of browsers but really haven found any that stay truly black during use... I'm in same predicament... I use the stock browser inverted.... So I understand completely.
I've tried inverted chrome, dolphin, next browser, Firefox... Etc etc. But they only inverted in settings and the set up pages.
Let us all know if you find one!

mpdayii

Reaction score
Search next browser beta then preferences... Night mode... I just discovered... Thought I'd share

OP
C

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Search next browser beta then preferences... Night mode... I just discovered... Thought I'd share

Well thanks to the last post I did a little Googling and found that my Dolphin Browser has an add-on app called Dolphin Night Mode. You have to download the browser app...then the dolphin Night Mode add on. I just downloaded the add on. We will see how I like it or not. For now, I have the night mode turned on. ..so far so good.

mpdayii

Reaction score
Next browser beta has night mode that actually turns pages dark but not like x-ray with inverted in browser

OP
C

Caren4u2

Reaction score
So Night Mode on the Dolphin Browser nor on the Next Browser Beta Apps cut it for me. I can totally understand where darkening the background to save on battery....but Night Mode also darkens the words and photos. I want to be able to see clearly what I'm looking at and reading.
The Total Blacked Out download for Facebook is the kind of reaction I'm looking for.
Black background but bright (white or colored) clear words or pictures.
So....the search continues.