Blackberry or PDA???

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the Droid going to be a Blackberry device or a PDA??

Well first let me say :welcome: to the forum! The Droid is neither of those though. It's a different kind of smart phone with a totally new OS (Android 2..0) If you are looking for information on the data plans. It is believed that $30 a month is going to be the charge for it.

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
$30 charge for what internet, email??? becasue I cant get a blackberry or PDA because its $30 more a month and $360 more a year(im on a family plan with my dad) like i wanted to get a blackberry but i cant becasue of the charges. do u need to pay that $30 more a month or is it addiotional?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
$30 charge for what internet, email??? becasue I cant get a blackberry or PDA because its $30 more a month and $360 more a year(im on a family plan with my dad) like i wanted to get a blackberry but i cant becasue of the charges. do u need to pay that $30 more a month or is it addiotional?

Same premise here. It will be what ever plan you chose + $30 additional per month. Data is a requirement also.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

short answer "yes"

the charges for this phone are the same as the blackberry with personal email.

OfTheDamned

Reaction score
Any smart phone on any network will cost extra for data and they all require data on smart phones.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what am i even here for? you guys got this. welcome to the forums!