Blackberry Messenger App??

PLC

Reaction score
What can I use to get all my BB people to stop using BBM and use something that the droid will support? Google talk is close but doesn't allow multiple users to chat in groups.... :icon_evil:

This is the only thing I'm not excited about with droid!! :mad:

Help ease my pain!!

With the new BB Messenger there is no messenger like it. I will miss that function too. You can try google talk or MSN messenger but you'll find they aren't the same. I think after a while my friends will get used to google talk and msn :icon_ lala:
The Google Talk works okay on my new Droid but not so good on my Blackberry Buddies' phones. I am really hoping they come out with a compatible app for both.

powerkush

Reaction score
Any one have another invite for google wave ???? will be appreciated dancedroid

DShack4

Reaction score
Ping chat

I was just told not more than 10 minutes ago that "pingchat" is similar and can combine bbm and droids. just started the download so I will give it a try. It wouldn't hurt

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pingchat runs on BB's and Android devices but it will not enable you to chat with others on BBM. Again, as posted in every BBM thread, you have to have a BB with access to RIM's infrastructure via the BB APN for BBM. No Android device is BBM capable.