Black Notification Bar for LiMod 1.0.12?

deep_powder

Reaction score
Hey all. This is my first post and I want to first thank you all (there's too many of you to name) for making Android such a wonderful place to be - for me and others. I've been enjoying rooted fun since March and it's never-ending fun. At any rate, I've been looking and looking (can't find) for an update.zip (for clockworkmod recovery) that can take my still-wonderful installation of vanilla LiMod 1.0.12 to the same thing, only with a black notification bar - basically I just want to switch out my stock bar. I think I want to stay on LiMod 1.0.12 until Gingerbread ROMs drop - I just really want that black bar to be black. Can anyone help me out? Thanks SO much in advance - this community rocks!

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums App

TMYINC

Reaction score
Hey all. This is my first post and I want to first thank you all (there's too many of you to name) for making Android such a wonderful place to be - for me and others. I've been enjoying rooted fun since March and it's never-ending fun. At any rate, I've been looking and looking (can't find) for an update.zip (for clockworkmod recovery) that can take my still-wonderful installation of vanilla LiMod 1.0.12 to the same thing, only with a black notification bar - basically I just want to switch out my stock bar. I think I want to stay on LiMod 1.0.12 until Gingerbread ROMs drop - I just really want that black bar to be black. Can anyone help me out? Thanks SO much in advance - this community rocks!

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums App

There is a Droid X theme here with the black bar.http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...d-source-built-awesomeness-themes-galore.html
Doesnt change much as far as looks wise. Some icons are different, some fonts, and pop up menu icons. Other then that it pretty much the stock droid look. I am checking for more for ya if I can find any. Just wanted to leave you a reply so you knew someone was looking for ya. ;)

OP
D

deep_powder

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App