Black Glass theme for droid 2 bug need some help

catituw2007

Reaction score
I just installed the black glass theme i love it its amaizing but the problem is whenever i click on camera or on my camera recorder everytime it just turns the screen black for half a second and it goes back to the home screen i need some help and any way to change the clock on the top right hand corner the color?

dstortz

Reaction score
Haha I am having the same exact problems that you are having. I downloaded camera 360 for now until we can get some help on this.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dstortz

Reaction score
newest verison and i tried it on both de and odexed and it doesnt change it.

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Have you tried pushing the original camera apk back into the phone to see if it works? Can you give me specific build versions? I don't have a droid 2 but can still work on the modification.

dstortz

Reaction score
i have acutally just wiped my phone and I am looking into a couple of different themes since i have posted this last night.

you just happened to catch me on my lunch break, if this doesnt set up the way that I want it to, then i will be coming back to this thread to ask for your help.

thank you for your replies

ArmyDude

Reaction score
You say latest version.... I have Droid X... and the latest is 2.3.340... is it the same on the droid? I'll download the latest and port 928's theme to it.... just need to know which APK to pull. This will also help catituw2007

OP
C

catituw2007

Reaction score
guys the website is currently down but i will try to get rid of everything on my phone can someone tell me what i can do to fix the camera ill try to forward it but i need the folder and i never forwarded an apk so if someone has something on forum or you would like to explain it would be greatly appreciated