Bionic Update

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
While in my local VZ store last night to replace another DOA handset for the headset whine... They did some internal white page research and found a letter from "..." Reputed to be their top R&D Tech... That the whine thru the jack along with camera and mulitple other issues were fixed and due out with the forth coming patch... Expected Oct or early (4th ish) Nov... Which they were Kewl enough to validate by flipping the screen around and pointing it out to me :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rumblee1

Reaction score
I don't have those issues, but nice that moto is on top if things.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I have zero bugs so I'm not even sure I would take an update. I froze my updater so I can think'r over!

dihtn

Reaction score
While in my local VZ store last night to replace another DOA handset for the headset whine... They did some internal white page research and found a letter from "..." Reputed to be their top R&D Tech... That the whine thru the jack along with camera and mulitple other issues were fixed and due out with the forth coming patch... Expected Oct or early (4th ish) Nov... Which they were Kewl enough to validate by flipping the screen around and pointing it out to me :)

Sounds great.

tbell6

Reaction score
Rooted my D1 and didn't find anything worth upgrading to until Droid Bionic. D1 still excellent for wifi access, running at 1000 instead of stock 800 meg.

lanza_david

Reaction score

So you didn't exchange it? Mine has the headset whine. Should we wait for the update?

jthorpe

Reaction score
Depends on what the problem is. I was amazed that the D1's camera problem was software.

Same here. When the 1st update came out with my first Droid I was also amazed with the improvement with camera performance.