Bionic Stuck in a boot loop

jlo45

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I could use some help here. Last night I flashed my rooted Bionic. I used RSD Lite v5.7 and flashed it with VRZ_XT875_6.7.246.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01.xml this file. Then I used Razors Edge to achieve root again. Then I used Safestrap 3.11 so I could install a custom rom again. I wanted to try the new KangBang rom. So I downloaded it and flashed. Then I was stuck in a boot loop. So I reflashed with RSD Lite again. so then I thought maybe that wouldn't work so I was going to try Eclipse. Flashed the rom and was once again stuck in a boot loop. I also tried using Safestrap 2.11. Any ideas on what im doing wrong. Sorry if im wasting your time. Just really wanted to try the Jelly Bean rom out. Thanks for any and all help guys and gals.

Last edited:

ucrazy51

Reaction score
I've flashed several ROMs on my Bionic with Safestrap 3.11 with no problems. I did have Eclipse not boot up and had to try several times to get it to work. I've found it helps if you make sure you wipe everything possible before installing the ROM. Could be the ROM itself that your trying to use. Sorry if this doesn't help.:angry:

milski65

Reaction score
Are you flashing on your unsafe side? If so it won't work. Need to flash rooted 672 on unsafe side, then create rom slots on safe side to flash eclipse, cm9, Icarus, ect. If you try jb versions they HAVE to be flashed in slot 1 only.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2