Bionic Reviews, Tips, and problems

Lanops

Reaction score
This is a thread we need. Please post your reviews, tips, and any problems and solutions to those problems here. Lets all help eachother out as well as help Motorola here. I pick mine up today after work.

Thanks all
Lanops

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is definitely going to be helpful. I'm an android noon so expect a lot of questions from me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Lanops

Lanops

Reaction score
are u an android noon or noob? i could be wrong but i think u mistyped it here.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Lanops

Lanops

Reaction score
Had the phone so far now for 48 hours and not one issue yet. I will post more this week as to the devices performance and options.

lightman77

Reaction score
Time and date freeze when plugged in to charge.

The stock time and date widget freezes when I plug the charger in. Anyone else have this issue or a way to fix it? I deleted and re-launched the widget and it fixed it but only until I plugged the charger in again. Help!

OP
Lanops

Lanops

Reaction score
I dont have an issue with the date widget. Wish i could help ya. So far the only issues i have with it were none of my apps or settings transferred over automatically when i switched the device. Had an X before. Wish i could find a way to transfer my mycountry game over. Had to start that all over again. Anyone know how to import that data over from an X to the Bionic?

306stang

Reaction score
Not a fan when u come out of the lock screen there is a slight redraw.

Anyone else??

OP
Lanops

Lanops

Reaction score
What do u mean by draw? Slight hesitation before the screen apears?

OP
Lanops

Lanops

Reaction score
Did a video/movie test yesterday and was very unpleased with the performance. The performance on the droid X and charge were 10 times better. The movies have a slight delay with voice sync. Feels like im watching a movie in chinese!

redwood

Reaction score
nothing major....Winamp FCs when playing some shoutcast stations, which I figure Winamp will fix in an update, other than that it's pretty good

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
How's music playback? After I learned how make it happen on my X2 I'm becoming obsessed about the issue.
Damn forum I was happy until someone had to show a fault with my phone, grumble, grumble,,,

oh yeah and the 1 G of ram hows that? Sounds like dual-core is still not 100% ready for prime time?