Bionic reseting to default wallpaper...

billyk

Reaction score
Anyone see this yet?

Twice in the past 24 hours my Bionic decided that it likes the default wallpaper best and has reset itself to the default choice. I've had it set to one of the alternative wallpapers (not a live one) that comes with the phone since the day I got it (release day).

Just a small issue, but I am curious to hear if anyone else has seen this and what the cause might be.

Thanks!

Al Neri

Reaction score
Used to happen on my D1 when I would shut it off for a few hours. Has yet to happen on the Bionic though.

pbcarch

Reaction score
happened to me a couple of times already....a little annoying

portermac

Reaction score
I haven't had the problem when I use the app dodol wallpaper. Check it out, its pretty cool and works good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
I tried a battery pull and it hasn't happened since - although that could just be chance!

Renae

Reaction score
Happened to me a couple times too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Happens to my D1 everytime after I use ninjamorph/metamorph and reboot.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

by8man

Reaction score
It is happening to me ALL of the time! I was hoping there would be an answer in this thread. I have my phone set to lock and at keast 50% of the time when I open it back up the default Droid screen is there. Very annoying!

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
It's happened to me a few times. I also noticed that sometimes when it happens I loose the ability to add or remove or even move apps on the home pages. Proly just a stupid software issue they are hopefully working out!