Bionic pushed back?

Joshison

Reaction score
Yeah this is the last full week of July so we're bound to hear something. Moto doesn't have much "summer" left for their Bionic release...
I expect to hear something tomorrow if its coming out the 4th. Unless Motorola doesn't plan on marketing this phone.

rayw796

Reaction score
Maybe this is an issue where they think demand will overwhelm supply and they wish to delay going out to third parties until they can handle online, store and franchise stores' needs.

motorhaith

Reaction score
but wasnt there a screen shot of the cell-brite machine from verizon stating that the droid 3 was releasing july 14 and underneath it droid bionic on august 4?

mike02vr6

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of love for Apple on that site. Also adrenaline like a well educated group. That guy fryingpan seems like like an idiot.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

Reaction score
So everyone knows about the twitter page mdb228 and how it is saying it will come out on Aug 4th(if the numbers are meant to be seconds).
I heard someone talking about this being from the Terminator and in Terminator 2 the system(skynet) goes online on Aug. 4th. There was a quote that said the bionic had a virus gained self awareness(joke) and in Terminator 2 the robot gains self awarness. Also Terminator 2 has a lot of T- numbers(idk what they mean) but the page said T minus 1,166,400(focus on the t minus).

Any thoughts b/c I may be completely wrong on everything?

My head hurts from reading this.. lol let's just hope for the 4th and if not move on week by week hoping for release :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of love for Apple on that site. Also adrenaline like a well educated group. That guy fryingpan seems like like an idiot.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

Yeah that site is completely apple fanboyism... but they do break android news when it hits so I check it. It also serves as a good laugh when their true "handjob" mentality comes out when praising some BS apple product or software launch. They also track BB's demise which I find usually an interesting read.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
but wasnt there a screen shot of the cell-brite machine from verizon stating that the droid 3 was releasing july 14 and underneath it droid bionic on august 4?

And if that holds true, ppl were able to order the D3 online a week before the 14th.