Bionic lapdock

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Anyone know what the price of these are going for now? I would like to get one to play with and use for school but I can't justify anything over 150$.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Jeez you just missed the $79 sale on march 30th... but i'm sure if you search around and give it some effort you can find a new one for under $129

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Jeez you just missed the $79 sale on march 30th... but i'm sure if you search around and give it some effort you can find a new one for under $129

Damn!

dwhisent

Reaction score
How can you tell for sure what the one on Ben's Outlet is? The only model number they give maps to a radar detector when you google it.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
The model name confirms... bionic lapdock... if it was another it would say motorola lapdock 500 or 100 and i'm sure they would market it that way as they could sell more units... also the set of photos match the one i have... i don't think there is any confusion that this is the right model... but i dunno where they got that model number unless it's their own stock number

EDIT: I just read my user guide and the model is Motorola lapdock™ for droid bionic... i don't think the Ben's model number means anything

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Does the Bionic fit into the lapdock with the extended battery and case, or do they have to be removed first?

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
It fits with the OEM extended battery and cover... actually fits a lot better... more solid because of the contact... not so wobbly

cgj

Reaction score
Any one receive one from Bens Outlet? They're down to $89.99, still free shipping. I couldn't resist and ordered one.

dwhisent

Reaction score
Any one receive one from Bens Outlet? They're down to $89.99, still free shipping. I couldn't resist and ordered one.

Yes, I got mine Friday 4/20, ordered 4/10. Looks good, I haven't had a chance to play with it much yet, but seems to work well.

RandySr

Reaction score
Ordered one on 4/8 from Ben's Outlet and received it on 4/21. Been messing with it for the past few days. In fact typing this post with it now. Takes some getting used to but seems like a pretty nice device.

kipepeo

Reaction score
Just got mine today from Ben's Outlet. Pretty slick. Takes some getting used to. I have questions I'm trying to find answers for on these forums...

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Just got mine today from Ben's Outlet. Pretty slick. Takes some getting used to. I have questions I'm trying to find answers for on these forums...
I've had it since it came out... maybe i can help... ask away