Bionic accessories

Zregnier

Reaction score
bionic-accessories1.jpg

bionic-accessories2.jpg

I want a few of these, but I'm sure the VZW prices will be outrageous. Hopefully they'll be out for cheap soon on Amazon.

wseyller

Reaction score
Normally they offer discounts on accessories if you bundle with the phone purchase at least in my experience. I need the car dock. I would like the battery dock, desktop dock (hd version might be too expensive), webtop adaptor. Will stay away from the lapdock due to price. Possibly extended battery or inductive charging once I see more details of it. Also I got to think about protective case options because I am going to baby this thing. All this is the main reason why I'm not set to where I am going to purchase it yet. Costco, verizon in store, verizon pre-order if available, best buy, ect...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

homesick

Reaction score
what is an hdmi desktop thing? i just get a remote with it? if so thats lame.

sqchram

Reaction score
I'll look into the inductive charger. When a hack/app comes along to switch it to webtop mode, I'll just hook it to my hdtv with cable I already have, and get a bluetooth 'webtop' keyboard and mouse.

cplum

Reaction score
what is an hdmi desktop thing? i just get a remote with it? if so thats lame.

I does come with a remote that will control the phone while it is hooked to your TV. Also it has three usb ports which you can hook up a wirless keyboard and mouse to control your phone while hooked to your tv.