Bigger battery?

kingneptune117

Reaction score
Hello, I am interested in purchasic an extended battery for more capacity. I have an otterbox commuter. Can someone point me in the direction of a new battery that will fit with my commuter?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CxUNG

Reaction score
I suggest gettin the oem one from verizon it only adds .5 thickness to your fone. And it will still work fine with the stock back cover iheard/seen not sure tho. Correct me if im wrong.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

vurabla

Reaction score
The extended OEM vzw battery works. I promise.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

qman66

Reaction score
I suggest gettin the oem one from verizon it only adds .5 thickness to your fone. And it will still work fine with the stock back cover iheard/seen not sure tho. Correct me if im wrong.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP
dont use the stock battery cover. will fit in tightly but can damage ur phone. wen i gently touched the screen in the middle to click on something i was seeing those black marks u see wen u press on something hard. since the extended door adds thickness now i use no battery door and just put on my hard cover case

vurabla

Reaction score
The extended battery door does not make it that large. In fact 90% of the cases are made to fit the extended battery

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The extended battery door does not make it that large. In fact 90% of the cases are made to fit the extended battery

Have you verified that statement?

vurabla

Reaction score
Yes because I have one and I also work for the company. Along with that I have 4 different cases I use also