Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Coming from iPhone, we LOVED the email interface and how easy it was to use. On our Note 5 and LG v10 we hate having to use the gmail app so that we have all our email clients in one place. The app is cumbersome and awful to use. Any recommendations for an app to use similar to the iphone email interface?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
K9 and Kaiten are 2 good choices but agree with @cr6 as well. I have 3 email accounts managed by the Gmail App.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
To echo everyone else, I have 3-4 accounts setup in my Gmail app. I don't mind how it switches, but it's definitely different than the iPhone app, from the little bit of helping people with setting up new accounts in their iPhones that I've done.

You can view only one inbox at a time, which is the way I prefer it so I can keep it straight. Or you can view ALL inboxes at once.

K9 is a great option as well though. I used it years ago when the stock email app wouldn't do what I needed it to do, but haven't needed it in quite a while.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I will try K9 - we want it all in one place and not have to switch back and forth.

pchain

Reaction score
I recently switched to Maildroid and really like it. It handles all my accounts including gmail.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I got rid of all of my old email accounts like Hotmail, Yahoo, etc years ago. I consolidated them into 3 Gmail accounts. One specifically for family and close friends, one to use for forums and website logins that I frequent on a regular basis, and one for websites where I make purchases such as BestBuy, Amazon, etc. It keeps everything well seperated and yet all in a single email client.

S5 tap'n