Best Verizon Camera Phone?

unam

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get a relative a Verizon smart phone and I was wondering which
had the best camera. The camera should be of good quality (good enough to replace a point and shoot). The phone doesn't need a keyboard and shouldn't be too bulky. What would be the best option or should I just get the IPhone?

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get a relative a Verizon smart phone and I was wondering which
had the best camera. The camera should be of good quality (good enough to replace a point and shoot). The phone doesn't need a keyboard and shouldn't be too bulky. What would be the best option or should I just get the IPhone?

Thanks!

ROFLOL, I doubt anyone is going to say just get an iPhone. To be honest you would need somebody to answer you that's owned every Android phone out there.

See I think the D2 camera is good, but lots of people disagree with that. So I don't know how to give you a real good answer. What you're going to get are just opinions, keep that in mind.

OP
U

unam

Reaction score
by D2 I assume you mean Droid 2? Anyways, yeah I realize that everyone is going to have their own opinion lol. I just need a phone that has better camera and better battery life than the droid incredible.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
by D2 I assume you mean Droid 2? Anyways, yeah I realize that everyone is going to have their own opinion lol. I just need a phone that has better camera and better battery life than the droid incredible.

I don't think you'll find a huge difference in battery life, but that's my opinion. I think I have heard the Inc had a good camera.

Sorry, I'm not much help here. You need some other opinions. And yes, D2 is the Droid 2.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
no huge diff in battery that's for sure. and I don't think cameras in any of the droid phones are great. I totally dislike mine and I have the Global. the blackberry phones were pretty good and that's one thing I missed. good luck

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The DROIDX camera sucks. It takes decent pictures, but the object has to be perfectly still. Not good for an 8mp camera

sent from my ZombieStomped X