Best To-Do List?

hello.mitra

Reaction score
I am addicted to to-do lists and would love to have a superb one on my phone. I was wondering your recommendations for free to-do lists for your Droid, and why you like it.

Ideally, I would like something that allows me to see all my to-dos for the day, sorted by time, colored by importance, and let me check the tasks off as their completed but still keep it visible.

Thanks!

moot

Reaction score
Give astrid a try, should be just what you're looking for. Syncs with Remember The Milk as well.

Reaction score
+1 for Astrid. It also syncs with pure calendar agenda widget, and you classify your tasks so that the important ones are added to your calendar if you want.

Last edited:

dclutter1

Reaction score
I use list master pro. I'm pretty sure there's a free version though.

It's pretty simple, it might not do all you're looking for but it may be worth a try.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
it is not free but worth 1.99$

it is not free but worth 1.99$

the app is called :

git er done the best to do list by far on android market !!!!!!

The developer answers all emails in timely fashion & if you report a bug in the app the developer usually releases a update within 24-48 hours

so it goes to show you pay for what you get it is the most customized to do list on the market I love it

Xaneth

Reaction score
I recently installed cloudlist for grocery lists. You can check off items and they stay. Also keeps everything on the cloud which is nice.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

KSR

Reaction score
I tried a few "to-do-list" apps and so far, I'd say that "ColorNote" works perfectly for me. It's a simple app that is both a notepad and a to-do-list. I normally make all the 'notes' white and I make the 'to-do-list' black and sort it by colors. That way all the notes are up at the top and the to-do-lists are at the bottom. It's more of a simple app so yeah, try it out if you'd like. The app is free. =)