App. for multiple lists?

kmgt

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm NEW to my Droid (about 3 days) and in fact very new to a smartphone, period.

I've done a lot of research on task/to-do apps in the past couple of days and was wondering which one you'd recommend to store multiples lists?

For example, I like to keep lists of home projects I'd like to do, or home maintenance records, or birthday/christmas gift ideas.

Is there one that will allow me to keep multiple lists?

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm NEW to my Droid (about 3 days) and in fact very new to a smartphone, period.

I've done a lot of research on task/to-do apps in the past couple of days and was wondering which one you'd recommend to store multiples lists?

For example, I like to keep lists of home projects I'd like to do, or home maintenance records, or birthday/christmas gift ideas.

Is there one that will allow me to keep multiple lists?
i havent had a to-do app recently but i remember todoo being a simple and good app with multiple list.......

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Astrid. It is one of several task/to do apps. It has a start and finish area that may meet your meeds.

Mike

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
RememberTheMilk is more or less the gold standard, but to take advantage of it fully, you'll have to shell out some gold. Take a look at their website.