Calendar app to sync with contact list?

bulldogc

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a calendar app that will sync with dates in my contact list (most notably birthdays and anniversaries) anyone know one that will do this? I would perfer a full app but if it has to be a widget i could settle for that. Bonus points if it uses the facebook imported dates as well.
Yes I'm aware that i can put birthdays into gcalendar and sync through that but there is 2 major issue with doing that.
A. google calendar sucks hardcore and doesnt sync facebook birthdays anymore. It also takes WAY to long to sync to the phone calendar when a change is made.
B. I dont use google contacts for my phone contacts, this many of my birthdays which i store on the phone are not on the google calendar list.

scottolyer

Reaction score
If you move your contacts to be google contacts you will have not o.ly what you are looking for but also a good back up of all contacs and info for calander appt's on the web. It stinks to it mannuakly but worth it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

melissapugs

Reaction score
Push for an alternative to google. Or, an app that sync google and facebook together. Make sense? I agree, google calendar is sucky. I'm looking for something that syncs google, facebook, and has advanced tasking ability myself.