best screen protector????

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seidio makes really nice screen protectors, I bought one, had to replace my phone when the ear piece died and when I went to order another seido, I ordered 3 of them just incase because of how nice they are.

Brokn68

Reaction score
I got the standard Verizion 3pk and it has worked well thus far. I probably will go with a Zagg product down the road.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best one bar none is from zagg.com Invisisheild. lifetime warranty and it is perfect.

+1 that what i have had since 2nd week i had it. don't even know it is on there

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No offense to Zagg users, but having to wet the screen protector and then squeegeeing the water out seems like an unnecessary risk when there are many other protectors that are just as good or better that don't rely on water for placement.

Trooper

Reaction score
Seidio makes really nice screen protectors, I bought one, had to replace my phone when the ear piece died and when I went to order another seido, I ordered 3 of them just incase because of how nice they are.

+1

Not sure anyone makes them better than these....Super sensitive but yet very durable. It's probably just my imagination, but the screen seems to look clearer with with this on.

And as an added bonus, they are pretty easy to apply. Mine went on perfect with absolutely 0 flaws..:)

OP
C

clay2022

Reaction score
ok my Seido screen protector came in today, not impressed at all. it already had little scratches on it before i even touched it. i wont be freaking ordering another one until a company like POWER SUPPORT, makers of the screen protectors for the Iphone come out with something of there caliber.

Trooper

Reaction score
ok my Seido screen protector came in today, not impressed at all. it already had little scratches on it before i even touched it. i wont be freaking ordering another one until a company like POWER SUPPORT, makers of the screen protectors for the Iphone come out with something of there caliber.

Very interesting...I find it quite hard to scratch mine.

To each their own...

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I have the InvisibleSHIELD by Zagg and i cant complain. I got it installed at a Kiosk in my local mall and it has a lifetime warranty. The finish is a little bit more rough than the phones screen itself but it protects like no other with military grade strength. I paid $25 installed and i can have it replaced anytime i need.