Best Screen Protector for Motorola Droid

droidster22

Reaction score
There's a lot of threads asking for which screen protector is the best for the droid so i thought I'd post a poll so it would be easier to see which screen protector is preferred by the majority.

I'm not sure if you can add different choices in the poll after the thread has been created but post in the reply if you want me to add any type of screen protectors in the poll.

Tac.css

Reaction score
I have the invisibleshield, ignoring the fact that it is a huge pain to put on, it does the job very well.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the invisibleshield, ignoring the fact that it is a huge pain to put on, it does the job very well.
+1 or you can pay best buy 5 bucks and they do it for you:icon_ banana:

baniels

Reaction score
I really recommend that you not bunch the two Steinheil products together. I would vote for the Crystal, but I do not want to vote for the Anti-Fingerprint. They are not the same and they should not be counted as such.

I love the Crystal, but hated the other. It made everything blurry.

kristoff125

Reaction score
Put a "Droid screen is amazing and a screen protector is like putting on a condom when she and you are clean and she is on the pill"
Screen protectors on this screen are just overkill, not needed, unless you're one of those OCD people, I have 2 or 3 minor scratches that cannot be seen unless the screen is off reflecting a very bright source of light, such as the sun, and I do not take good care of my phone, I often carry it in my pocket with my keys, lighter, and plenty of change all shaking around, and like I said, minimal scratches.

So add a "No protector is best" option, I just ended up voting other.

Edited for PCness.

toastedoats

Reaction score
The Steinheil Crystal and AF should be 2 different selections IMO

I go for crystal myself

navdoc1110

Reaction score
I like zagg the best but the previous post is right...it was a pain to put on ... especially the tiny pieces...gotta wet it then apply it and then let it dry...for at least 12 hours...I didn't let it dry right but it went on without a hitch and it is now superglued to the darn phone..feels pretty safe and wipes clean with a damp rag and dry towel...loove it

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd assume that someone asking which one is best has already made it past the "Should I use a screen protector?" question. Whether or not to use one to begin with is a separate matter IMO.

kaboyd

Reaction score
I just got a Zagg invisibleshield today and really like it. It's a bit on the sticky side, but I'm going that will go away (it's a bit of an annoyance with swype). Other than that it's very clear and resists fingerprints. Overall much better than the VZW brand.

Detonation

Reaction score
PhantomSkinz shouldn't even be in that poll, its junk. I voted "other" for BodyGuardz. If not that then BestSkinsEver or Zagg.

Put a "Droid screen is amazing and a screen protector is like putting on a condom when she and you are clean and she is on the pill"
Screen protectors on this screen are just overkill, not needed, unless you're one of those OCD people, I have 2 or 3 minor scratches that cannot be seen unless the screen is off reflecting a very bright source of light, such as the sun, and I do not take good care of my phone, I often carry it in my pocket with my keys, lighter, and plenty of change all shaking around, and like I said, minimal scratches.

And if you had a screen protector on there then you probably wouldn't have those 2-3 minor scratches. I use a screen protector so I can be careless with my phone. I don't know how long I'm going to have my phone or if I'll end up selling it down the line, but I'd rather keep it looking brand new so its worth as much as possible down the line.

Last edited: