Best Screen Protector for Motorola Droid

peterjariel

Reaction score
Where can I buy the zaggs or the crystal one? I'm using the VZW one and it scratches easy and I'm constantly cleaning it because there's fingerprints every were.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I had a Bodyguardz and hated it. Took it off after a couple of weeks and now I use nothing. So, I voted other.

Riddick

Reaction score
Put a "Droid screen is amazing and a screen protector is like putting on a condom when she and you are clean and she is on the pill"
Screen protectors on this screen are just overkill, not needed, unless you're one of those OCD people, I have 2 or 3 minor scratches that cannot be seen unless the screen is off reflecting a very bright source of light, such as the sun, and I do not take good care of my phone, I often carry it in my pocket with my keys, lighter, and plenty of change all shaking around, and like I said, minimal scratches.

So add a "No protector is best" option, I just ended up voting other.

I don't understand this kind of comment. Some people actually DO like to take care of their expensive phones and DON'T want those 2-3 scratches that you have.

flyguide83

Reaction score
I like the zagg but its sticky and softer(rubbery) when its warm and if its warm and in your pocket with something (say a lighter) and it gets pressed into said lighter it can mush the cover.. The sticy part just sucks with swype... I have mine naked now but intend to put the zagg back on

Brewski88

Reaction score
ZAGG ftw.

Put it on my phone about a week ago. Didn't wait too long for it to dry - apparently I was supposed to - but I put it on just fine and it's amazing.

It's like a rubber film, but the sensitivity of the screen is still spot on.