Best rugged case option for Droid 2 for a known phone abuser?

Daali

Reaction score
I have a friend, we'll call him David[Hi Dave if you are reading this] and he is a known serial, phone killer.

He needs something along the lines of the Otterbox Defender series or the Seidio Rugged, but even that would not have saved his last smartphone(smashed glass due to a perfect drop on a pulled out drawer in his cube.)

He just got a brand new D2 today, and he needs some suggestions. Any help would be great, although I do get a kick out of him telling us the "new" way he killed his latest phone.

techarlj

Reaction score
An otterbox case is coming, but I think it is the commuter.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the otter box. My body glove just broke on me and now my phone is naked D:

wyos10er

Reaction score
I've contacted otterbox twice and have gotten no reply, even emailed cnet but even they wont respond

matt192004

Reaction score
they need to make a smartphone but have it rugdizied to be waterproof, drop proof, shock proof etc i mean seriously these things are so sensative if you DONT have some kind of case and you drop it guess what? if the phone breaks you have to fork over tons of cash for a replacement

dch921

Reaction score
they need to make a smartphone but have it rugdizied to be waterproof, drop proof, shock proof etc i mean seriously these things are so sensative if you DONT have some kind of case and you drop it guess what? if the phone breaks you have to fork over tons of cash for a replacement

Thats why they made the DEFY

Motorola DEFY with MOTOBLUR - Durable Android Smart Phone with Blur - Touchscreen - Water Dust Scratch Resistant - Touch Tablet - Overview - Motorola Western Europe

matt192004

Reaction score
only one bad thing and that is from what i read the phone is not avabile through the vzw BUT i wish it was do i ever anyone know if vz will be getting that phone are a phone similar to it anytime soon?