Best "Notes" app?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I use Tasks N Todos. It syncs with my google email and is accessible on all my devices and automatically uploads after fdr or if I add it to a new device.

Dstone5553

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I use Tasks N Todos. It syncs with my google email and is accessible on all my devices and automatically uploads after fdr or if I add it to a new device.

Thanks...I will look into that.

Galileo

Reaction score
I use Memability for quite some time now. I've been testing all note apps I could find and Memability is the only one I really like. It's free, neat design, simple to use (no confusing features, it does what it should do), synchronizable with Google Tasks and a fantastic tool to make and manage lists as well. The hierarchical note support makes it very easy to move notes around. To me, it's one of the best app I have installed on my phone.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do too but the problem as I see it arrises when I change phones. I want a note app that I can put on my computer and then transfer to my next phone. As far as I can tell, I am going to be forced to start over again in terms of my note app when I get my next phone.

I know I'm dragging up an old reply but Color Note has sync between devices. Put Color Note on the new phone, do a sync and everything will be copied onto the new phone in just a few seconds

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

sudhir22

Reaction score
I really like note everything.In the present time many company launch notebook with new features.

Ducky108

Reaction score
Evermore is my best friend on my Droid, windows phone,Linux comp, work comp, play comp

Dstone5553

Reaction score
Evernote is the solution I found as well.

It works from any computer with a login and therefore can be transferred to the 'next' phone.

Galileo

Reaction score
Have a look at Memability! To me the only one that does the job perfectly without useless disturbing features. It's clean, simple, flexible and efficient and allows you to organize your notes hierarchically.